Managing your business inventory can be a challenging and costly task. Whatever your warehousing requirements are, Solent Storage Solutions Ltd can help provide options and the solution to your storage needs.
Via our own 110,000 sq/ft multi-customer warehouse and strategic partners we are able to provide an almost limitless storage capacity which is not only flexible and cost effective, but tailored to your business needs.
- Racked Storage - Bulk Storage
- Floor Storage - Marshalling Area
- Customs Bonded - Covered Loading Bays
- Container Handing
Providing the right level of security is critical to our operation and we take this matter seriously. We are able to provide market-leading digital security monitoring, combined with 24hrs onsite security presence. Our systems are easily transferable to other strategic sites to ensure continuity of security across multiple sites.
Many of our customer require strict security standards and audits, however if your requirement is less it will still receive the same minimum standard
- CC TV Surveillance - Red Card Security
- 365/24/7 Security Guard - Restricted Access
No two customers are alike and whatever level of integration you require, our management team have extensive experience of systems development and integration. Our experience can help you review, streamline and optimise current processes all with the aim of making data easier to access and faster to process.
- Real-time online information
- EDI compatibility with Oracle, SAP and other globally used ERP/MRP systems
- Remote access viewing via mobile devices
- VMI - Vendor Managed Inventory
- Multi Warehouse Locations
- Serial Tracking & Batch Control
- RF Scanning
- Order Capture and Fulfilment
- Quality Control
- MRP and Production
- Automatic report generating and distribution
- Electronic Documentation Storage and Emailing
Solent Storage Solutions Ltd provides an extensive range of fulfilment services designed to meet the needs of a diverse customer base ranging from cosmetic and cleaning products, through to electrical, clothing and gift suppliers. Our broad range of outsourcing solutions are tailord to each customers needs.
Each one of our customers benefit from a complete, tailored fulfilment service that can include:
- Pick & Pack
- Pallet configuration
- Freight Management
- Point of Sale Distribution
CONSTRUCTIONAL PACKAGE DESIGN
- Folding Boxboard
- Product and component sourcing
- Flow wrapping
- sealing and shrink wrapping
- Liquid / cream filling of bottles or cans (tin/glass/plastic) 5ml > 25ltr
- Crimping to Tin or Glass
- Labelling / Over labelling; Bottles / Cans / Tins / Boxes
- Shrink sleeving
- Gift Building
- General packing
Whatever solution you’re looking for – Solent Storage Solutions Ltd has the expertise and facilities to deliver, supported by an excellent customer service and dedicated managmenet team with many years experience.
No matter what mode of tranport is required Solent Storage Solutions Ltd can provde a solution that delivers. Our non-assest-based model ensures that strategies and carrier partners are chosen based solely on thier ability to maintain and improve service and reduce your frieght costs.
Because we partner with some of the biggest names in the industry, you can be assured of some of the best rates out there which are enhanced by our regular review process to ensure quality of service is not compromised.
Ideally logisted near Southampton our Port to hub route serivce provides an ideal solution for clients wishing to import or export frieght. Groupage shipment can eaisly be processed for onward distributon via select carriers or Total Logistics own small flleet of vehicles.